Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Hotfire!
Soooooo…..when can i expect 842,000 notifications? Or u at the point of

1706142995479.gif

Sigh

Gotta attend a "Bored" meeting tonight.
With luck, it'll be quick and peaceful.

See y'all later

Not one plant of mine has ever finished in 70 days, much less 60. But I go for some amber. :pighug:
I can’t remember which one, but there was a Portal strain that consistently finished in 58 days….. wasn’t a big plant, but she was quick. I think it was one of the Stone99 crosses….

Man we lost the fuckin hardware for the balusters somehow so we've been on pause for a *while* now lmfao. I've been busy crocheting Christmas presents and then a big blanket for #3 and I've been on a Sims kick for a few weeks.
Plot twist…..
Your sims house has the nicest balusters available! :shrug::rofl::pighug:

Hey guys,

Just came across this...handy for someone who needs a higher humidity, but doesn't have the space inside the tent.

4L Humidifier
That unit should do a nice job with a small tent. It is not evaporative though, so if you don't want your plants dusted with what is in your tap water, best use distilled or RO water in it.

I solved the space issue by mounting a plywood box on the outside of my drobe, and the humidifier sits in there. It works fine and saves hassle finding room. It is evaporative, so I can just use tap water in it. It would be possible to set something up like I have with a tent, but not easy. With the plywood drobe, I can attach whatever I want whereever I need it with wood screws. It has been handy that way. :pighug:

I can’t remember which one, but there was a Portal strain that consistently finished in 58 days….. wasn’t a big plant, but she was quick. I think it was one of the Stone99 crosses….
The blue microverse X sour hound @BCBudlady said finishes in under 60 on the regular too! I wouldn’t know I didn’t keep mine healthy enough to thrive! :doh::haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back