Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on a ship, in the gulf when the first wave of marines went into Iraq. We’d been there a while….. it wasn’t really uncommon to hear “emergency flight quarters” called over the loud speakers in the middle of the night….. medevac choppers…..

But, and here’s the strange part….. one of those choppers brought a marine, from the battlefield, who claimed to have not known she was pregnant….. and a baby was born on a Navy ship, in a combat zone….

I'd believe it man. Its called a cryptic pregnancy.

Apparently my wife's cousin had spotting at every period all the way through. Again, she just assumed, 3rd shift, shitty sleep, lots of stress, yeah this is par for the course. Nope, pregante!

I have 3 little Strawberry Nuggets in the tent now. Pretty little things.

Germing in rockwool was fine. I guess I got the pH process right. I was pretty impressed with the root branching, I think this might become my favorite method.

For some reason, a bucket is leaking where the hose attaches to the bulkhead. I screwed on a clamp but it still leaks

I have 3 little Strawberry Nuggets in the tent now. Pretty little things.

Germing in rockwool was fine. I guess I got the pH process right. I was pretty impressed with the root branching, I think this might become my favorite method.

For some reason, a bucket is leaking where the hose attaches to the bulkhead. I screwed on a clamp but it still leaks
I really enjoyed that strain….. great fruity taste..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back