Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 solo cups on my desk. One with some Dr. Pepper and one that I have been using for weeks to keep a nug or two on my desk to smoke.

Got up, got a couple fresh nugs from a bag in the cabinet......and dropped them in the wrong fucking solo cup.
I'm positive that no one else here has ever made a mistake like that... Oh wait, I have. Dare I say, more than once... :pighug: :crying:

Man we lost the fuckin hardware for the balusters somehow so we've been on pause for a *while* now lmfao. I've been busy crocheting Christmas presents and then a big blanket for #3 and I've been on a Sims kick for a few weeks.
Hey Suki! Been a while, hope life has been treating you well. Been doing a bit of gaming here too, Subnautica. Good fun.

Anyway , good to see you around again, you were missed. :pighug:

oh boy! :jump: released 3 hrz ago, the second single from Bruce Dickinson'z upcoming solo album, The Mandrake Project :headbang: ppp

I finally have another plant going as well, in the bathroom with the cacti not the tent but oh well. A photo so at least those seeds are still viable. Haven't been able to get any of my autos to pop in like a year though.
5F672EE1-3A66-4D7D-9ED5-D66BFCBFB8AD.jpeg

Sorry if i said pregnant it was unsafe content so had to just say with a large belly! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back