Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly the most excited about crossing it with the Gorilla. Thats what Fast Buds has crossed like their entire line with. Gorilla Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Jizz, everything Gorilla.

Its been an odd plant, too. Its VERY dense. I could barely do any LST, I was afraid of snapping stems off.

I'm honestly the most excited about crossing it with the Gorilla. Thats what Fast Buds has crossed like their entire line with. Gorilla Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Jizz, everything Gorilla.

Its been an odd plant, too. Its VERY dense. I could barely do any LST, I was afraid of snapping stems off.

That picture I just posted of my tent that's a FB Gorilla Punch auto in the middle buds are super sticky and covered in trichz. She's got the gorilla musk really funky smell :gassy1: She's pretty dense and her branches are stout too:headbang::toke:
IMG_8410.jpeg

IMG_8409.jpeg

IMG_8408.jpeg

@Frankthetank read your review on the Carta and agree, it’s a damn nice e-rig.
I’m only 973 dabs behind you. Lol
I ordered this new glass when I bought the Carta, it finally came in. I like it seems to make the hits more manageable for me. Also found these pointed cotton swabs in the makeup section at Wally World. 2 bucks for 170.

IMG_0318.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back