Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm I think this is more like @Lil Dab
1000016516.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

@Shugrows Glad you were not injured! Black Ice?
Thank you. it wasnt close to any stop lights or signs. So I guess it was just regular ice. Was really foggy and ever so slightly misting. I came around a corner and that all she wrote I was out of control and spun 180 well in the other lane. Slide into a steep ditch next to a chisel plowed field. Before I hit the field I slammed my passenger side rear tire into a concrete culvert. Came to an immediate stop. If Id hit that field I would have rolled for sure. I way I came at it was side ways. And the ground is finally frozen. Im lucky I didnt roll just the way I went into the ditch. I just held the wheel went for the ride. Then over half the cars went by after spun out probably like 7 and 4 went into the ditch just on the other side of the road. Untill there was a bad accident and they shit the road down for a few hours. That crunch of the accident Ill never forget I knew when I herd it somebody was seriously injured.

Evening folks! Hope all is good.

Wonder if anyone can share any information on cannabis genetics from Goa, India?

I was in Goa a few years ago and was immediately asked if I wanted cannabis when I arrived at my accommodation. It was twiggy, small buds full of seeds but it was such a trippy smoke (maybe high in thc-v?)

Anyway... I brought the seeds home and have kept them in a sealed container in the fridge since. I'm going to try and grow them to see if I can get any females.

Qb

Thanks for the reps @idiopathic neuropathy

Let me know if you have any questions. FYI, I was either going to buy the Focus V Carta 2 or the Puffco Peak Pro ( has to be the pro to get the good atomizer)…. They’re both very similar, with just a few minor differences. Just wanted to give you options, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back