Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the one they claim has the highest autoflower THC percentage?

I grew it, and I thought it was pretty decent.
Haha no clue. They were freebies…

E’rbody and their sister claims to have an auto with the highest thc percentage…..

……come see me when you make the terpiest auto…. That might be interesting…:pass:

@Frankthetank read your review on the Carta and agree, it’s a damn nice e-rig.
I’m only 973 dabs behind you. Lol
I ordered this new glass when I bought the Carta, it finally came in. I like it seems to make the hits more manageable for me. Also found these pointed cotton swabs in the makeup section at Wally World. 2 bucks for 170.

View attachment 1661392
That thing looks pretty sweet!

I’ve got a gorilla cookies going…she’s taking her sweet ass time, but she’s starting to get pretty big…

The first time I grew gorilla punch that's how she was huge and slow. This one is fast and stocky but they both have had the same smell as soon as I smelled her I knew it was the same very distinct smell :toke::pass:

That article the @wwwillie posted about AI the other day all makes since now:doh::nono::crying::crying: Guessing you didn't read it so this will make no sense to you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1706058852160.gif

Haha no clue. They were freebies…

E’rbody and their sister claims to have an auto with the highest thc percentage…..

……come see me when you make the terpiest auto…. That might be interesting…:pass:

I don't even pay attention to THC percentage.

Remember how when we were kids and all the japanese fighting games the different characters had blood type? Apparently the Japanese were super into like blood type for some reason. Anyways, thats how I consider THC percentages when I look at strains to grow. Unless its specifically like a CBD strain, I don't even factor it in to my decision.

I don't even pay attention to THC percentage.

Remember how when we were kids and all the japanese fighting games the different characters had blood type? Apparently the Japanese were super into like blood type for some reason. Anyways, thats how I consider THC percentages when I look at strains to grow. Unless its specifically like a CBD strain, I don't even factor it in to my decision.
If you smoke distillate, 90+% thc….. and no terps….. it’s boring as fuck. No depth to the high.

I think the hbss I’m growing now is actually kinda low in thc, comparatively, but it’s the one I’m the most excited to try because she has the most interesting smell…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back