Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently cats love some snow! That or there are a bunch of gifs of the same few cats who actually do like it! We don’t get snow to test out the theory! :shrug::kitty::rofl:

1705783323733.gif

Well think I’m gonna start moving these girls over to the 4x4 since girls are finishing in there they’ll have a little more head and arm room since it’s getting a bit over crowded in here :yoinks::woohoo1::headbang::toke:

Day 49

IMG_8325.jpeg

Twenty20 Durban Twist doesn’t have too much longer before she’ll be done

IMG_8326.jpeg
IMG_8327.jpeg

FastBuds Gorilla Punch is right behind her and finishing up fast figured she had a awhile to go but she’s turning quick :yoinks:
IMG_8328.jpeg
IMG_8329.jpeg

Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6 is starting to get lots of color deep purple almost black :drool::headbang:

IMG_8330.jpeg

So if I may ask can those nanners do any harm/pollenate? Thanks in a advance I’m sure this is a difficult question to answer
They can, but it's a craps-shoot of sorts... My understanding is that the pollen can have variable viability. Certainly nothing to get complacent about!
As mentioned though, (if it happens) that late in the game, even if it is frisky spawn, there's no significant time left for seeds to set and grow on that plant... Of course it can still potentially knock up other girls! :nono:

Of course it can still potentially knock up other girls! :nono:

For sure not overly worried by any means but I had just moved my solo stretch plant into that tent which is young enough to knock up but like I said not too worried thanks for chiming in:bow::toke::pass:

For sure not overly worried by any means but I had just moved my solo stretch plant into that tent which is young enough to knock up but like I said not too worried thanks for chiming in:bow::toke::pass:
Happy to chime in mate!
I've had "mystery" seeds show up as often as not in my OD crops... Even when I've been hawking the bud for other reasons (pests, botrytis), it's all too easy to miss...
So far it's always been just a few scattered about, sometimes a few on another plant in close proximity -- :rolleyes2: still no telling who the "daddy" was!
BTW, it's also not that uncommon for reversal-generated pollen to lack viability...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back