Status
Not open for further replies.
They're legit. Pretty sure I've got photo freebies with auto seeds from them before

I actually ordered a blue gelato #41 from Barney's farm, its a photo. I ordered one seed, but I assume Barney's, like anyone else, would give you two, right?

I waned to play around with a photo plant and see how i like it.

I actually ordered a blue gelato #41 from Barney's farm, its a photo. I ordered one seed, but I assume Barney's, like anyone else, would give you two, right?

I waned to play around with a photo plant and see how i like it.
I've never grown Barney's but usually you don't get extra seeds in the packs from banks. I'd imagine that'll be 1 seed

I've never grown Barney's but usually you don't get extra seeds in the packs from banks. I'd imagine that'll be 1 seed

I have for some, I know I got extras of Original Sensible Seeds from Linda's seed bank, but then for their in house white label seeds I didn't get extras, which I thought was kinda lame because thats the one their slapping their own name on and its cheap spanish grown seeds, don't be stingy.

Oh well. My General Hydroponics Rapid Rooters came in, and them seem rather foolproof. I really like how spongy they feel and they smell super earthy.

I selected a photoperiod seed. But thats all I know, I didn't get to pick what it was.

Linda Seeds lets you pick the freebies from a selection, but last time I didn't get what I'd requested.
Who cares i would take the random freebie and the stateside company any day! No customs to slow shit down and potentially steal your seeds! :d5:

I have for some, I know I got extras of Original Sensible Seeds from Linda's seed bank, but then for their in house white label seeds I didn't get extras, which I thought was kinda lame because thats the one their slapping their own name on and its cheap spanish grown seeds, don't be stingy.

Oh well. My General Hydroponics Rapid Rooters came in, and them seem rather foolproof. I really like how spongy they feel and they smell super earthy.
U can put them under the faucet and squeeze out the excess without the rooter cube falling apart! I have tried all ways and had many an issue but am 1 for 1 with them and the plant was up quick!

Who cares i would take the random freebie and the stateside company any day! No customs to slow shit down and potentially steal your seeds! :d5:

Yes, I was very happy with NASC's selection and their shipping price was reasonable.

I'd looked at MVB before but was turned off by how difficult their website was to navigate.

Yes, I was very happy with NASC's selection and their shipping price was reasonable.

I'd looked at MVB before but was turned off by how difficult their website was to navigate.
Try gaslamp seeds! Also stateside with killer freebies and cheap shipping! Tons of breeders and choices! I have used them recently and can vouch for them! ;)

U can put them under the faucet and squeeze out the excess without the rooter cube falling apart! I have tried all ways and had many an issue but am 1 for 1 with them and the plant was up quick!

Nice.

My plants in flower are at 70 days, and will be harvested in another 2 weeks or so.

Once those are gone, I'll have 4 empty buckets.

I started a Mephisto SODK and a Witch Doc x Anvil.

I decided to wait and see what the other photo is that comes with the blue gelato. It should be here monday.

Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper is on the press tonight...​

Screenshot_2024-01-20-18-16-29-647.jpg

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back