Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you not a big deal I don’t reply much to it and since I got a new press I’ve thought about starting a new one. I’ve learned a lot since I’ve made that thread.

Do a Fresh one for us.....if you have Learned more since........ :pighug:

So if I may ask can those nanners do any harm/pollenate?

Yup.....:headbang:.....

Afternoon Kittens. Laundry caught up, shopping done, dishes done, wife and dogs all fed (again) and medicated (again), bathroom cleaned, Ardent on the counter decarbing for a try at some cookies......got my first beer and having ( hopefully ) a relaxing smoke break ( if I'm left the hell alone for 10 min. )
How's ya'll's day going so far besides being chilly and creating messes on press plates?
:biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Loaded up at the farm market, got a beautiful Napa Cabbage. I see a Chinese Chicken Salad in my future :aha: .

The Dungeness Crab season finally opened for the North Coast and my local fish monger expects the first to arrive on Wednesday, I will be there when they arrive. I used to drive to Half Moon Bay and get them live right off the boat as they made dock. It got so popular they had to stop allowing it because the roads would just grid-lock in the tiny town. I think you can still get them in San Francisco but it is not worth the traffic/drive.

got my first beer and having ( hopefully ) a relaxing smoke break ( if I'm left the hell alone for 10 min. )

I Hope you got your 10 minutes of Peace @Bill.de.Cat ..... :bighug: ...sounds like you Earned it.......:pass:

Cheers...:bighug:... @Son of Hobbes has been archiving old stuff....but if you could update and refresh it...all the Better....Thank You......:grin:

Thank you:toke::pass:

Yup...there is no other Answer on that ....may be small...but can still fill a Pram.............:headbang:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back