Status
Not open for further replies.
Psst if you tuck the corners on the bottom first before putting any bud in it helps greatly at holding the bag open and you can get the shape you want before you start then just keep it nice and cylindrical :pighug:
I had it at a bad angle
image.jpg

Psst if you tuck the corners on the bottom first before putting any bud in it helps greatly at holding the bag open and you can get the shape you want before you start then just keep it nice and cylindrical :pighug:
Tucking the corners were the hardest part for me it took quite a few tries to master that. So @Fermented_Fruitz don't get discouraged!

Right after you press fold the paper with the rosin together and toss it in the freezer for 5 mins it will be perfect to collect. Then keep it in the freezer tonight when you sleep and it will hold pretty stable after that. Won't need to keep putting it in the freezer. It should give it that budder consistency.
That first stuff i just set parchment on a cold cookie sheet but it came up like shatter! Made it a pain to collect and then it took my hot knife just to get the small glob off the tool and into container!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back