Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

1705695696000.gif

Oh shit u weigh your buds first? I just started jamming em in there! :doh::crying:
Got to figure out the returns man, to make sure the bud is even worth pressing! I'm never on point, it's always a lil over like 4.1 or whatever. I try to get .7 or more from 4 grams. Anything under .6 I won't press too much of. Maybe some for a little head stash but it's not worth it to me if the return is less than .6 per 8th pressed. :smokeout:

I thought it was just a piece of plastic, I always throw them away :crying: Never even felt like i needed a funnel and just shove it in raw like the nug smasher guy does in the videos. :hump:
Me too I never use them but I remember seeing somewhere someone said that’s what it was for. IF I do use them it’s for scraping up sift :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gonna make an attempt with some proper buds! Once i do a few dabs first! ;)
View attachment 1660291
Right after you press fold the paper with the rosin together and toss it in the freezer for 5 mins it will be perfect to collect. Then keep it in the freezer tonight when you sleep and it will hold pretty stable after that. Won't need to keep putting it in the freezer. It should give it that budder consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back