Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

We do get delicious fresh orange over here. :biggrin: ......I'm watching the farmerss field now....when he harvest he always gives us a sackful.......:biggrin:
We have had some near freezing nights and the blood oranges are getting sweet and turning red inside, they are good now but may get sweeter with a little more cold!
IMG_20240119_122118808_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240119_122136903.jpg

That red blush on the outside means they are getting red on the inside. I think we will be making some marmalade soon!

I don’t even own a fucking scale :rofl:
What kind of self respecting drug user does not own a scale?

I use 4g of bud jammed into a 2"x4" bag using the funnel, stick and pre-press mold. Pinching the bag between the top of the prepress and funnel holds it tight in place. It is fast. Then when I go to press it I cut the top of the bag off leaving just enough bag to fold it closed. The excess bag material just holds rosin in it that must be extracted in a QWET.

IMG_20240119_123253968.jpg

Speaking of respect, humanity (if you can call it that) is seriously short of respect for each other! If there was more respect we would not have Seed rippers!

What kind of self respecting drug user does not own a scale?
Well, I mean, for starters…… one that’s had a means of production enhancement in court, but here I am bringing up old shit.

I’m just not concerned with weights and measures these days so much. Things are as they are, the bag holds what it holds, the yield is what it is.

I suppose you’d also like to comment on my lack of ph and ppm testing equipment. :smokeit: :rofl:

Well, I mean, for starters…… one that’s had a means of production enhancement in court, but here I am bringing up old shit.

I’m just not concerned with weights and measures these days so much. Things are as they are, the bag holds what it holds, the yield is what it is.

I suppose you’d also like to comment on my lack of ph and ppm testing equipment. :smokeit: :rofl:
Well since you brought it up :crying::crying:

Found out my job is shutting down at 6:30 tomorrow night so everyone can watch the packer game....🙄 didnt know football was more important than getting out the laundry list of late jobs we have. As someone who doesnt care about football, this kinda erks me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back