Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF Potheads :bighug:
Blue Dogs from Jeano's Genetics.JPG

My second SODK seed opened today, I moved it to some rockwool with distilled water and a little kelp extract.

I've been trying to sprout some Jack Herrer and I've had 3 seeds in a row just refuse to do anything. Not sure if I got an exceptionally old pack from the seed bank, a bad batch, or just bad luck.

My photoperiod seed from Barney's Farm will be here monday or tuesday, so if this jack herrer seed doesn't pop this weekend, I'm not going to try another, I'll just move on to the photo seed, Gelato #41. Kind of looking forward to trying that out and getting into cloning photos.

Geez the Lions in the play offs :toke: Looks like Deegan has a boo boo

…… ah yes, it’s a story as old as time, unfortunately. :doh: The hype train has a way of coming to an abrupt halt somewhere about 3/4 of the way through the whoop section :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully he heals up, though. He’s entertaining to watch….

We do get delicious fresh orange over here. :biggrin: ......I'm watching the farmerss field now....when he harvest he always gives us a sackful.......:biggrin:

Ironically, don't eat the oranges off the trees if you are ever in Valencia! They look amazing, but are super sour and bitter. nasty! After trying to eat one, I was informed the city put an inedible variety on the streets so people wouldn't pick and eat them. Still seems strange as they would be a great food source. But guess they are/were going for appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back