Status
Not open for further replies.
My second SODK seed opened today, I moved it to some rockwool with distilled water and a little kelp extract.

I've been trying to sprout some Jack Herrer and I've had 3 seeds in a row just refuse to do anything. Not sure if I got an exceptionally old pack from the seed bank, a bad batch, or just bad luck.

My photoperiod seed from Barney's Farm will be here monday or tuesday, so if this jack herrer seed doesn't pop this weekend, I'm not going to try another, I'll just move on to the photo seed, Gelato #41. Kind of looking forward to trying that out and getting into cloning photos.
Good luck :toke:

Is it just me or is it almost impossible to read the banner

Trying to figure out how to change the font color.

Computers. Grumble Grumble grumble.

Dunno were my kids get their sense of humor. For Xmas my daughter writes in the check memo, "For pole dancing Lessons".
Now the son sends me a check for his share of our vacation rental with this in the memo, am I really supposed to take this to the bank?

20240119_095058.png

Every now and then we have the Butane discussion on site....... :pass: ....I guess...gory as this is we really all should read it......:headbang:....dangerous stuff in the wrong hands....

Boss makes a dollar
I make a dime
That's why I pooooop on COMPANY TIME!

Guess where I'm posting this from?!
People who write on s*** house walls, roll their s*** into tiny balls. Those who read their words of wit, eat those tiny balls of s***......

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back