Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a pretty interesting answer I got back from the lawyer.
Unless the Texas Legislature is called back into session by the governor, 30 days after the feds change marijuana to schedule 3, Texas will adopt the same.
That kinda makes any BS from the lieutenant governor Against any cannabis legislation of any kind hitting the Senate floor even more stupid than it already is!

This could get pretty interesting in the three states that automatically follow what the feds do with scheduling.

Well that was a pretty interesting answer from the lawyer.
Unless the Texas Legislature is called back into session by the governor, 30 days after the feds change marijuana to schedule 3, Texas will adopt the same.
That kinda makes any BS from the lieutenant governor Against any cannabis legislation of any kind hitting the Senate floor even more stupid than it already is!

This could get pretty interesting in the three states that automatically follow what the feds do with scheduling.
2 of those 3 states are already legal...

Is it just me or is it almost impossible to read the banner

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_075813_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_075813_Samsung Internet.jpg
    780.4 KB · Views: 6
We could talk about a nice sharp scalpel and rock salt, but that's really only relegated to pedophiles and POS CIA spooks...................... A particular spook in mind, but that bastard has to be dead by now!
Pedos Deserve the worst of the worst. Not death but a life of suffering as there victims now live in. That dude from subway was a real pos. Just watch a mini series in him. May he rot in jail. I know nothing about the cia. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back