Status
Not open for further replies.
1705622388445.png

Id wacked his knee caps with a baseball bat.
Ohh that's just too easy and not really all that creative dude, come on!:biggrin::cheers:

I would introduce him to the ancient but seldom used art of pressure points. There's quite a bit of amusing spots that can be utilized. It can be quite comical. Well, not if you're on the receiving end.

Well.. after 3 unsuccessful Bubbasquanch germinations I just went ahead and popped my other sour crack seed.. these are about 2.5-3 weeks apart.. they are also 3-4 year old seeds...
These new vivo sun cloth pots are pretty nice for LST which the bigger girl will be starting after this pic!
I think these could be succesfully grown in #5s instead of these #7 pots with 4 plants better utilizing this space.. I have a spare room opening up soon so i can get something bigger going.. these small grows are meh..
Cheers
20240118_154537 - Copy.jpg
20240118_154545 - Copy.jpg

I personally don't see anything wrong with using other people's stuff to breed with and market for sale. Every breeder in the world is doing that exact same thing. I do think it's proper to say who created the genetics your using to create your own crosses. A lot of my stuff is furthered work with other companies genetics like Mephisto, Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds I could go on and on where the original genetics I work with have come from. I didn't create cannabis and neither did any of the other breeders alive today were just continuing work that has been going on for thousands of years. Anyone who thinks they should own a cannabis strain can keep it to themselves and not share it with anyone if they want to own it. What every breeder does own however is there company namesake and what they stand for in the cannabis community. I choose to share because I care about cannabis and its progression. People choose to support my company because I do care about my products and helping others be successful at growing. So I guess I say breed on and continue the work.
And there you go! I wish you'd stop being some damn logical!:biggrin::funny:

And you're exactly right! Everything we have today is based on other people's work.

Ohh that's just too easy and not really all that creative dude, come on!:biggrin::cheers:

I would introduce him to the ancient but seldom used art of pressure points. There's quite a bit of amusing spots that can be utilized. It can be quite comical. Well, not if you're on the receiving end.
you have done these pressure points before? I was after long term suffering. that shit would take a long time to heal.

Well.. after 3 unsuccessful Bubbasquanch germinations I just went ahead and popped my other sour crack seed.. these are about 2.5-3 weeks apart.. they are also 3-4 year old seeds...
These new vivo sun cloth pots are pretty nice for LST which the bigger girl will be starting after this pic!
I think these could be succesfully grown in #5s instead of these #7 pots with 4 plants better utilizing this space.. I have a spare room opening up soon so i can get something bigger going.. these small grows are meh..
Cheers
View attachment 1660011View attachment 1660012
You might check to see if velcro will stick to the sides of that pot. My grassroots living earth pots have a fabric outer and love velcro. I take the soft wire and the Garden Velcro tape to do my LST training by taking pulls.
All I do is roll the tape tightly on the soft wire with enough sticking out that I can rewrap around it and keep that area tight. You can then use the software to hook a limb and take a pull on it with sticking the tape on the side of the pot to where you need it. No clips or pins needed. Real easy to take and adjust the pull as that Limb grows out. You can do it one-handed too! Makes it good for those hard to reach girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back