Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll see what that girl from that show on Amazon "The Boys" did to her face?

1705450078360.png

What a shame.

It's been snowing every day since Friday. We get a local phenomenon called "lake effect snow." Moist air blowing off the lake dumps snow when it hits land. Today's forecast should keep the schools closed for the rest of the week here in Buffalo:
Lake_effect.jpg

It's been snowing every day since Friday. We get a local phenomenon called "lake effect snow." Moist air blowing off the lake dumps snow when it hits land. Today's forecast should keep the schools closed for the rest of the week here in Buffalo:
View attachment 1659621

When I was a young buck fresh out of college, my boss was looking for people to travel, he needed us to work at some sites around the world. Italy and China. I was like hell yeah, so I signed up. Guess who got sent to fucking Montreal, Quebec in the middle of December for 2 weeks?

I froze my ass off. Worked outside in -20* weather. They put me up in some condo, not that I got to enjoy because I was working 18 hours a day. Oh, and the hot water heater was some sort of instant thing that I never could figure out how to make it work so I took cold showers.

And the snow. I have never seen that much snow. They had to truck it out of the city.

I was frozen to the core after that trip.

View attachment 1659621
:goodluck::vibes::karmacloud: We're just outside that I think :eek1::baked::whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back