Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife is getting both wrists and both feet operated on this year, I see massive hunger in my future. Anyone know whats the longest u can wear the same socks? Sanitarily speaking.
Until either they or your feet start to rot. You can tell by the odour. When it reminds you of something dead... :crying:

Haven't been one of those for about fifty years. Even in my day at school, they used slide rules. Been a very long time since serious engineering was done without arithmetic hardware of some sort.

I once asked a high school teacher that I admired whether it would be good idea to get into engineering at Uni. His reply was, to paraphrase, "..sure, go for it, if you want to spend the rest of your professional career in a closet wearing out slide rules." I went into biology instead. :crying:

Me do laundry? Surely you jest!
I been known to cave and do house stuff when the native is on the warpath. Cant hear the war cries when the vacuum's running :)

dude -> i was talkin about the amazon guy:face:ppp

It'd be hard to capture my amazon delivery guy, cause the pos always wedges the boxes against the door that ya cant open it.
I guess i am the one delivery guy that pays attention to that! Plenty of customers have notes on their profile about not blocking the door with delivery so u know it happened numerous times before they said fuck it and added instructions for the dummies!

I almost forgot to take a pic i started hoovering them so fast but another easy yummy dinner perfect in the cold! :thumbsup::headbang:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back