Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest part of growing weed is wading through all the made up, wrong, and mis information. If you find a source that is just plain wrong, over and over again….. I would be careful parroting the information you pick up there…..

Point taken.

Yeah, but that's just FB's description they gave to the seedbank. Also claims 300 grams in 9 weeks...

Yeah, I really dislike descriptions like that, because honestly, this is the second time I've grown zkittelz and its been disappointing both times. Its a smaller plant and very sensitive to ph and nutrient levels compared to others.

If you want a good "candy" strain, Runtz from Barneys Farm is so much better.
The runtz I grew last spring was crazy. Huge, dark purple flowers, and insanely resiny to where you couldn't smoke it in a joint because it wouldn't stay lit.

I only grew the zkittelz because I went through a bout of where I had issues sprouting seeds, and I didn't want to keep wasting my good shit, so I switched to FastBuds stuff I had laying around.

it'z never bogus if -> it'z grown at area 51.........jus sayin :goauto: ppp
Perhaps bogus was the wrong word…..mythical? Ambitious? Fuckin’ fingers crossed I don’t run out of talent before this shit show is over and I might be able to get half of what they say?:shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean, doesn’t every seed company give their own description and bogus yield claims to these seed banks? You’ll find similar information about mephisto and the rest of em…..
That's kinda my point, hard to trust the claims of their genetic provenance when their other claims are so obviously bogus. At least mephisto's yield esitmates are pretty honest I think

Point taken.

Yeah, I really dislike descriptions like that, because honestly, this is the second time I've grown zkittelz and its been disappointing both times. Its a smaller plant and very sensitive to ph and nutrient levels compared to others.

If you want a good "candy" strain, Runtz from Barneys Farm is so much better.
The runtz I grew last spring was crazy. Huge, dark purple flowers, and insanely resiny to where you couldn't smoke it in a joint because it wouldn't stay lit.

I only grew the zkittelz because I went through a bout of where I had issues sprouting seeds, and I didn't want to keep wasting my good shit, so I switched to FastBuds stuff I had laying around.
Also, the Zkittles clone is pretty well known to be a runty, ugly, little plant so kinda suspicious for their auto version to be so allegedly big and vigorous. Barneys Farm appears to have some good genetics, but aren't really a breeder so much as a seed company. My understanding is they outsource their seedmaking to growers from all over Europe. Theres nothing inherently wrong with that, I just prefer to try to buy from breeders who work the plants themselves.

Perhaps bogus was the wrong word…..mythical? Ambitious? Fuckin’ fingers crossed I don’t run out of talent before this shit show is over and I might be able to get half of what they say?:shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the only thingz i pay any attention to with strain descriptionz are the lineage (parentz) & whether it'z indi or sati dominant....all the rest is simply overblown semanticz to me & totally irrelevant....i mean, if u'll ever really notice, they all say the same damn thing, jus worded slightly different....ahh!:face::blahblah: ppp

Growing styles, climates, and practices can all have a major effect on this IMO I can’t compare my grow to a grow in cali or another country for that matter. Hence why they send out testers to see how multiple growing styles have an effect on the plant.

the only thingz i pay any attention to with strain descriptionz are the lineage (parentz) & whether it'z indi or sati dominant....all the rest is simply overblown semanticz to me & totally irrelevant....i mean, if u'll ever really notice, they all say the same damn thing, jus worded slightly different....ahh!:face::blahblah: ppp
Yep, I do pretty much the same. I also keep in mind that we’re growing from seed and genetic variation exists. Folks act like they’re growing clones sometimes….

Usually the more flowery and in depth the description, the less I want to buy it. But... I did admittedly like Bodhi's simple notes on Strawberry Temple:
(Temple x Strawberry Milk) "Big Sticky Wizard Wands of Orange Bubblegum Inspiration"

Usually the more flowery and in depth the description, the less I want to buy it. But... I did admittedly like Bodhi's simple notes on Strawberry Temple:
(Temple x Strawberry Milk) "Big Sticky Wizard Wands of Orange Bubblegum Inspiration"

stoned mindz wonder -> what kinda description would they give to a grape fudge strain-? :coffee: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back