Status
Not open for further replies.
:cooldance:Good morning buddy.
Good morning.

I convinced the Missus we needed the 4'x4' tent to supply our(my) needs so I get to upgrade from the 3'x3' now. Thinking I'll setup the 3'x3' flood table inside it, 6" blocks, perpetually harvest/plant once per week up to 10 or so max. Been so excited and online window shopping all morning lol

Afternoon @Atulip ...:pass:...nope..Sorry.....

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :pass:...did you sleep......?..........
:pass:Sorta. Sitting up hanging my head. Lifted my head and my back tooth cracked. Not the best thing to open your eyes to. Not a big deal they been doing it. No sense in paying for them to be pulled. My mouth and sinuses have been shifting forward from hanging my head and clenching my jaw all the time. Was tryna convince my aunt to go by her GFS so i can dust n clean.... She "dusts" with everything closed and the heat on full blast so it never gets dusted.. rag not even wet... Just thrown into the air... Aggravating... Other than that n making a batch of gummies I got everything on my to do list done this weekend. Planted, started cooking a batch of soil in the basement, put away all the Christmas stuff, CLEANED, cooked a few things for the week, did aunts laundry ... Im beat:coffee2::spels:

:pass:Sorta. Sitting up hanging my head. Lifted my head and my back tooth cracked. Not the best thing to open your eyes to. Not a big deal they been doing it. No sense in paying for them to be pulled. My mouth and sinuses have been shifting forward from hanging my head and clenching my jaw all the time. Was tryna convince my aunt to go by her GFS so i can dust n clean.... She "dusts" with everything closed and the heat on full blast so it never gets dusted.. rag not even wet... Just thrown into the air... Aggravating... Other than that n making a batch of gummies I got everything on my to do list done this weekend. Planted, started cooking a batch of soil in the basement, put away all the Christmas stuff, CLEANED, cooked a few things for the week, did aunts laundry ... Im beat:coffee2::spels:

huggs.gif
Big Hug for you..........:bighug: ...

Yeah..big problem here is dust.....an if you ain't got a wet cloth..you are just moving dust around....waste of time....:pass:

View attachment 1659339 Big Hug for you..........:bighug: ...

Yeah..big problem here is dust.....an if you ain't got a wet cloth..you are just moving dust around....waste of time....:pass:
And coughing her brains out while doin it:doh:
It's pretty rough here today and I know imma get a call from work in a bit but I can barely function when it's nice out. Idk how imma answer yet... Tryna get my body right...
Screenshot_20240115-062102~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back