Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya but if i wasn’t if my chick saw me doing some shit like that i would imagine she would be out the door! Also i waste my time getting stoned not on internet art projects! :shrug::rofl:
So you're telling me if your girl was telling you to take a dab from that you wouldn't? No one said it was your toy, just said it was your bong :crying: :crying: :crying:

1000016123.gif

So you're telling me if your girl was telling you to take a dab from that you wouldn't? No one said it was your toy, just said it was your bong :crying: :crying: :crying:

View attachment 1659314
I think she would more then likely break the bong over my head and dig her plug outta the rubble! :shrug::crying:

Saw this the other day and thought of you:yoinks: :headbang:

I would have loved to be there for that. A problem when you put that much into the air at the same time is you loose the color - it just goes white. I thought the fireworks in Shanghai when it went back to China was the biggest but it seems this is it at the moment.

BONUS: THE LONGEST STRAIGHT LINE FIREWORK DISPLAY​

We’ve been looking at fireworks displays in terms of time, but do you know which display holds the record for the longest distance covered? There’s even a Guinness World Record for the ‘Longest Straight-Line Fireworks Display’.

The current holder of this title is Fireworks by Grucci, Ras Al Khaimah Rak, and Marjan for a New Year's Eve display in the UAE. Their straight line of fireworks measured 13.002 km (8.07 miles), which means their display was approximately 140 football pitches long. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back