Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 5.31.23 PM.png

Probably would make a difference but I know even with my old 12 ton I'd have to hold it from tipping. Plus remember it was built like a brick shit house so a DP with a small light frame is going to need more counter weight. AKA Mark eat more sweets :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
mine goes in my workbench vise. it does not move when pressing, not even a litle bit. :biggrin:

I had good tippers yesterday so gonna order filter bags and good parchment AND BOVEDAS today! ;)

I have some old boveda that dried out that i am gonna attempt to rehydrate! Someone on here said how but i totally forgot who it was! Thanks tho mystery guy of this works! :shrug::rofl::d5:
I might be guilty... I rehydrate Bovedas all the time. I just put them into a mason with a bit of water in the bottom, and a screen to keep the Bovedas from directly touching the water. In a couple days, they will swell slightly and the material in them will liquify. Works a treat, and can be repeated as many times as you like as long as the envelope is not damaged so that it leaks. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back