Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, they ain't thoze kinda peepz....dunno for sure yet, but seemz the culprit was most likely a space heater....it'z gonna be a total loss :nonono: ppp

Gawd..karma for them......:karmacloud:...with that wicked cold patch they won't be the only ones using some old ass heaters to be keeping warm.....

Had to take a snoozer this afternoon. Went over to the "big city" with the wifey to drop off some of her paintings to a gallery. Hit up the biscuit place and then washed it down with ice cream. Was in a food coma!

Artery clogger! Country fried sausage with egg. Yes, I said country fried sausage! This biscuit was about 4" in diameter and a giant cup of proper grits loaded with heavy cream and cheese. No ketchup was used, just on the table...

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 5.30.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 5.30.51 PM.png

I'm just beginning the Netflix series Rebel Moon.

I'm only about 6 minutes into the damn thing by the indicator and I have two problems already. The scene where the woman is plowing a field, in the background is a huge planet and that this must be a satellite/moon that is orbiting. Well, that moon has an atmosphere, so it must be pretty damn big. But planet that it is orbiting is immense in the sky and it's just beginning to rise. It must be an extremely tight orbit and the mass involved must be absolutely immense. For that moon, with that much Mass to be that close, I just can't see that thing being anything but a volcanic planet.... A literal hell! There would be such immense stress is putting on the moon by that huge planet that it is orbiting that it would be constantly tugging and heating through gravitational forces.
The second thing is kind of comical. This takes place somewhere out in the universe far far away. The people depicted are having a celebration of harvest, but in their celebration, the band busts out in Irish folk music and the people to begin to dance a jig.
WTF?

OMG @Frankthetank You cannot press totally dry weed. What little rosin may be there will just be absorbed into the dry fibers.

You are a cook, so you should own an instant read thermometer? Just gently press it between the plates. This will give you an accurate temp.

2024-01-14_14-43-06.png

@420Forever When you said for now, what did you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back