Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG @Frankthetank You cannot press totally dry weed. What little rosin may be there will just be absorbed into the dry fibers.

You are a cook, so you should own an instant read thermometer? Just gently press it between the plates. This will give you an accurate temp.

View attachment 1659256

@420Forever When you said for now, what did you mean?
Guess i gotta wait til my next harvest to use this press! My shits mad dry! Not sure how much it will actually rehydrate! :shrug::oops1:

Ya, joints are wicked rn. Did a lot of cleaning and putting stuff away yesterday... with all the snow and cold... Aunts ankles n calves are swollen and shes having a lot of trouble breathing for the past few days and for some reason she keeps insisting on doing strenuous things.

Had to take a snoozer this afternoon. Went over to the "big city" with the wifey to drop off some of her paintings to a gallery. Hit up the biscuit place and then washed it down with ice cream. Was in a food coma!

Artery clogger! Country fried sausage with egg. Yes, I said country fried sausage! This biscuit was about 4" in diameter and a giant cup of proper grits loaded with heavy cream and cheese. No ketchup was used, just on the table...

View attachment 1659252

View attachment 1659253
And no ketchup needed!

Only down 20!
1705273599536.gif

1705273642833.gif

:eyebrows::haha::crying:

OMG @Frankthetank You cannot press totally dry weed. What little rosin may be there will just be absorbed into the dry fibers.

You are a cook, so you should own an instant read thermometer? Just gently press it between the plates. This will give you an accurate temp.

View attachment 1659256

@420Forever When you said for now, what did you mean?
Yeah you can…….like I said, the yield will be diminished…..but it absolutely won’t be soaked up lol

I pressed this totally powdery dry dispensary bud yesterday…..so dry, my fingers weren’t even sticky after filling the bag. The result was a few grams of terrible tasting couch locking goo.

OMG. I know.

IMG_1060.jpeg
IMG_1061.jpeg
IMG_1064.jpeg
IMG_1065.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back