Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't mescaline, it was the Drano!
I would be dead if that was the case! I used to do it a whole shitload! This was around year 2000 when it was first hitting the scene big time from amsterdam long before synthetic bootleg copies of drugs were on the market!

You won't believe this​

My partner was on her way home from the shop on her mobility scooter on Christmas eve and the battery went flat so she got a lift home and intended to get it the next day,
Went to get it on Christmas Day and it wasn't there WTF
Rang police and reported it stolen.
Happy Christmas

Yesterday I looked in a selling site and there she was being sold for £2500 lol
Missus rang the number on the ad (thier home phone line) lol
It Went to strange voicemail saying leave a message saying your name, Did that.
Then told the police and gave them all the details.

The ppl that stole it rang back tonight from a private number lol and we arranged to go see it and they gave me thier address,

Googled thier address then and the house is for sale. The scooter sale pics they put up matched thier house with the scooter siting in the kitchen lol
After further research I know everything about thier family and they right wronguns too, like the hills have eyes ppl.

Can't believe they stole a disabled person's scooter at Christmas,
The dad of thier family is parlized from the waist down and uses a wheelchair. so they have no empathy for thier actions
You don't get away with that shit around here.

Unbelievable cos they only live 7.2 mile away the morons
Police went and took it off them and arrested someone.
Result
Happy New year ya filthy animals

That's completed F'd up!!! Special place in hell for those assholes!

I would be dead if that was the case! I used to do it a whole shitload! This was around year 2000 when it was first hitting the scene big time from amsterdam long before synthetic bootleg copies of drugs were on the market!

Ha! That was an inside joke. X has been around for a long time and got popular in the early 90's with the "rave" scene and hippies. Molly started taking over around or right after 2000 with peeps we knew. When I first heard of Molly and asked what the difference was with X, one of my buddies said"one's cut with Drano and the other is cut with liquid plumber"! :rofl:

Last edited:
This looks familiar 🤔
1000003766.jpg

In this country i would be shocked if it wasn’t stolen and probably before you even made it home! Even if you could go straight home to get a vehicle and come back for it you would prob find it already MIA! If you were lucky u may find a crackhead pushing it up the street but highly doubt cops would be going to check a house if you find it for sale online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back