Status
Not open for further replies.
have heard the name & read about em, but never had any :shrug: i got hold of sum penis envy #6 for the eclipse, woot! :headbang: ppp
So what u r saying is i need to get some? U know i am no stranger to the post office as well! :yeah::devil:

1st press goodness! Container without lid weighed 16.0 so almost 3.4g of golden goodness!
image.jpg

2nd press and i tared it off with an empty dish! ;)
image.jpg

So just over 4g off of 23g i smooshed!

1711413311875.png

Yield % of my first real go around with the press! That first dry ass shit don’t count as it didn’t act like fresh stuff does with squeezing out the good shit! Much props to anyone who collected rosin without a hot knife cuz no clue how i woulda got it off the tool and into a container! The 2nd press stuff came up easy enough but was def more goopy! First press stuff was lifting up off the parchment in big ass sheets!

So i saw bro in law yesterday cuz he amd my sister and the nephews went out to the market my mom was working and we went to eat afterwards! I asked him if he had any plans for eclipse day since his house is directly in path of totality and told him i had some shrooms….same ol shrooms but he don’t know ;)….. and he said he also had some! Sent a text today to ask what kind and got this response back! Yall know what they are?

View attachment 1673519
Mushroom strains have more even absurd stories then weed strains :crying: He didn't send you any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back