Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I posted this. . . I’m old and smoke a lot of pot.
IMG_1063.jpeg

Haha these lil buds i snipped em where they had no extra stem poking out and the ones that did i just snipped em off the branch beforehand! Threw an empty on scale to tare it off amd we got a 5.5er a 6.6er and a 7.6er so all diff weights! Pretty deceptive how much i can get in a bag with lots o room to spare but whether it will fit in between the plates without me manhandling it is another story! Should have 4 bags to go smoosh so the ones with more in them may do as singles and the smaller 5.5’s since i will have 2 i will do together! Be back in a bit! ;) :d5::lildab::cooldance:

Lmao i had to take a break and get clean gloves cuz the bags and shit were starting to stick to the last ones long before u got 3 bags filled!

Technically it's doesn't matter it's all about the surface area just remember it's going to take twice as much pressure to press two bags as it does one. Personally I'd even them out so they all press the same but its not a big deal I'm just anal like that :doh::pass:

Not sure if its my rookie technique or the oil slick paper being so slippery that it pushed em together as i applied pressure but the 2 puck smash the pucks overlapped each other under pressure hence no stripe on the paper where u can see 2 separate puddles! Hopefully that means i will get a good 2nd press!
9B253FCA-A1DF-4F29-AEDE-D97D672E9C80.jpeg

Not sure if its my rookie technique or the oil slick paper being so slippery that it pushed em together as i applied pressure but the 2 puck smash the pucks overlapped each other under pressure hence no stripe on the paper where u can see 2 separate puddles! Hopefully that means i will get a good 2nd press!
View attachment 1673510
:drool:That looks excellent!! Nice job!!
1711405098877.gif

Guess who has 2 thumbs and gout in his foot?

*This guy*

I have feet issues besides just gout, I had a bunch of surgeries as a kid and I don't have a lot of feeling in my feet because of it. So when they hurt, there is a big problem. Yesterday we went to Costco and I kept having to tell my wife to slow down she was walking too fast and I couldn't keep up. Which isn't normal.

Today I woke up and I could tell I definitely have gout in my left foot. It feels like walking on a broken foot. All the pain is on the inside of the arch, and really deep.

I've only had it once before, but I know the sooner you get meds, the less worse it gets. So I got into my doctors office early this afternoon.

Hey kids, are ya paranoid about smoking weed?

Well smoke some weed, then!

So i saw bro in law yesterday cuz he amd my sister and the nephews went out to the market my mom was working and we went to eat afterwards! I asked him if he had any plans for eclipse day since his house is directly in path of totality and told him i had some shrooms….same ol shrooms but he don’t know ;)….. and he said he also had some! Sent a text today to ask what kind and got this response back! Yall know what they are?

1711412575798.jpeg

So i saw bro in law yesterday cuz he amd my sister and the nephews went out to the market my mom was working and we went to eat afterwards! I asked him if he had any plans for eclipse day since his house is directly in path of totality and told him i had some shrooms….same ol shrooms but he don’t know ;)….. and he said he also had some! Sent a text today to ask what kind and got this response back! Yall know what they are?

View attachment 1673519

have heard the name & read about em, but never had any :shrug: i got hold of sum penis envy #6 for the eclipse, woot! :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back