Status
Not open for further replies.
I was scrolling through IG this morning while in the library and came upon a post from Twenty20.

It seems they have created a Super Trainwreck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But they call it Trainwreck (Superwreck)
I currently have some Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) That is slated for this next grow.

I was scrolling through IG this morning while in the library and came upon a post from Twenty20.

It seems they have created a Super Trainwreck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But they call it Trainwreck (Superwreck)
I currently have some Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) That is slated for this next grow.
Well I had to buy some. :biggrin:

I went ahead and got some more Vidamints. I think on the next run, even though it's photos, I think I'm going to make some more seeds Vidamints seeds.

Those little branches from the lower stuff gave me a nice little pile and rather then add it in with the other stuff i am just gonna go smoosh it all right quick! Too lazy to weigh it now so once i stuff it into the bags i will just weigh each bag and add it together so i can try to get some % of return! :thumbsup::lildab:

image.jpg

Those little branches from the lower stuff gave me a nice little pile and rather then add it in with the other stuff i am just gonna go smoosh it all right quick! Too lazy to weigh it now so once i stuff it into the bags i will just weigh each bag and add it together so i can try to get some % of return! :thumbsup::lildab:

View attachment 1673489

SMOOOOSH EET! :jump: ppp

View attachment 1673489

I weigh it out before hand so I know how much im putting in that way I don’t over pack the bags. I also weigh it after I remove the large stems anything that could poke and bust the bag

I weigh it out before hand so I know how much im putting in that way I don’t over pack the bags. I also weigh it after I remove the large stems anything that could poke and bust the bag
Haha these lil buds i snipped em where they had no extra stem poking out and the ones that did i just snipped em off the branch beforehand! Threw an empty on scale to tare it off amd we got a 5.5er a 6.6er and a 7.6er so all diff weights! Pretty deceptive how much i can get in a bag with lots o room to spare but whether it will fit in between the plates without me manhandling it is another story! Should have 4 bags to go smoosh so the ones with more in them may do as singles and the smaller 5.5’s since i will have 2 i will do together! Be back in a bit! ;) :d5::lildab::cooldance:

Lmao i had to take a break and get clean gloves cuz the bags and shit were starting to stick to the last ones long before u got 3 bags filled!

MedCzech’s ManCave

Day 82. Last one down…

Took down the Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry Nuggets. She was a real beauty. Biggest buds in the entire grow. Nice purple buds with a super complex terpene profile. Some grape 🍇, some sweet peppery spice and some heavy funk.

IMG_0377.jpeg

Here’s a closer look :photog: 🪴🪴🪴

IMG_0375.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg

Chopped her down and getting the room ready now for spring veggies and berries for the outdoor greenhouse and outdoor gardens.

Never a dull moment here.

Here’s a shot of the main bud…

IMG_0379.jpeg

Going to be some decent medicinal herb if I do say so myself. 👍

Also trimmed up some plants from before.

Chemical Romance and Fairy Cake. Both have some killer terps 😋‼️

image.jpg

Tested both of course. Super dank stuff. Fairy Cake is a heavy hitter with a super dank, stinky, gassy with a sweet underlying aroma.
Chemical Romance is more sweet, but has a gassy chemical piney thin going. Also relatively strong as well.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day. 🥰
✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back