Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever got me interested so peeped the map and its literally not even 2.5 miles or about 7min from my house to cross over the line where i will be in direct path for eclipse totality! Now to decide if i wanna eat shrooms or drive over to get best view….or potentially eat shrooms and then drive over! Got 3 weeks to ponder the dilemma! :eyebrows::rofl::cooldance:

@420Forever got me interested so peeped the map and its literally not even 2.5 miles or about 7min from my house to cross over the line where i will be in direct path for eclipse totality! Now to decide if i wanna eat shrooms or drive over to get best view….or potentially eat shrooms and then drive over! Got 3 weeks to ponder the dilemma! :eyebrows::rofl::cooldance:
GD dabs…..Forgot to add this part :doh::crying:

1710732531826.png

I'd put $ on you not doing shit :cools:

"alex, i'll take potentially eat shroomz & then drive over for 500 plz, ty" :toke: ppp

Oh fuck genius thought just occurred…. I looked at the map and my sisters house is directly in the path without having to go anywhere! May go out there so i can do the shrooms and enjoy it without driving! Just need to see what their plans are! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back