Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening primates!

Since everyone posted dinner...I had a 10K calorie day!

Country fried sausage and egg biscuit with super creamy grits. Biscuits are huge!

View attachment 1672163

Shrimp po boy with tobasco lemon dress

View attachment 1672164

and just polished off a pint of Talenti!
Oooh what flavor? That shit is bomb! I currently have the mint fudge one and caramel cookie crunch! Mint one is too much mint but other 1 i can keep eating til the brain freeze hits!

Oooh what flavor? That shit is bomb! I currently have the mint fudge one and caramel cookie crunch! Mint one is too much mint but other 1 i can keep eating til the brain freeze hits!

Had the Mediterranean Mint. I like mint, so was fine for me. Have Vanilla Bean and Belgian Chocolate backup. Buy two get one free at the grocery. I usually load up on pints from a really good somewhat local place. Talent is good stuff! My favorite out of grocery store brands. Won't buy Ben and Commies anymore...

Had the Mediterranean Mint. I like mint, so was fine for me. Have Vanilla Bean and Belgian Chocolate backup. Buy two get one free at the grocery. I usually load up on pints from a really good somewhat local place. Talent is good stuff! My favorite out of grocery store brands. Won't buy Ben and Commies anymore...
It was buy 1 get 1 when i got mine! $7 for 2 pints isn’t bad if u ask me! :thumbsup:

Buddy in Maine is friends with the guy making this strain. Have posted other shots from him, but this one is insane!

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 10.21.18 PM.png

Yeah man! My local is $7 a pint, but worth it for the quality and to support local businesses, but hard to pass up 3 for $8! Don't think there are any Food Lion grocery stores in Tx though
Lmao not anymore they all went outta business ages ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back