Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever got me interested so peeped the map and its literally not even 2.5 miles or about 7min from my house to cross over the line where i will be in direct path for eclipse totality! Now to decide if i wanna eat shrooms or drive over to get best view….or potentially eat shrooms and then drive over! Got 3 weeks to ponder the dilemma! :eyebrows::rofl::cooldance:

Uber and shrooms! So, take a Shroomber!

Dis be my bag o mushies when i pick em up :yoinks::rofl:

1710733017749.gif

Uber and shrooms! So, take a Shroomber!
Get the driver to take me to a weird spot and say ok hold up a min….hop out and smoke as eclipse passes over….then jump back in and say take me home! :eyebrows::rofl:

They're actually closing schools here for the eclipse since they don't want to get sued if the kids look out the windows or happen to be outside :nono:
Staring directly into an eclipse….i can think of at least 1 other ding dong who did exactly that! :haha::rofl:

Staring directly into an eclipse….i can think of at least 1 other ding dong who did exactly that! :haha::rofl:

technically, once totality hitz, u can look straight at it, no prob....been there, done that, will be doin it again :headbang: ppp

technically, once totality hitz, u can look straight at it, no prob....been there, done that, will be doin it again :headbang: ppp
Ya this def wasn’t a lunar eclipse i was referring to when said ding dong was staring at!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back