Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was my son's 3rd birthday, we took him to the aquarium in Long Beach and then to the park he had a blast!
1000019110.jpg

Anybody tried the Focus V Aerius yet?:shrug:

Naw, might embaress the neighbor. Wife got lil move it or lose it hair up her butt last night about the T Bucket......silly woman should have known better. So now I'm clearing off all the parts n stuff to get back down to the frame assembly to be in a position to work on it. Need to run into town this afternoon for some stuff and it'll be a good time to pick up a 220 outlet to match my welder and finish that off so I can fire up the miller.
I can forsee some of her projects she wants done being put on the back burner but hey, I wasn't the one bitchin about it.
Do work son!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Well Bubba, if my significant other told me to 💩💩💩 or get off the pot on an automotive project, I'm gonna be doing some 💩💩💩!!!!!!!!

I've got much needed work that I need to do to the old Crown Vic. Engine and transmission oil change are number one. Tune up is definitely in order, with my mileage going down to 22 to 23 miles per gallon.

Struts and shocks or in fine shape except for the bushings are a bit aged. I'm probably gonna go ahead and replace them since I do need to go ahead and rebuild the front suspension. Steering rack is good steering wheel bearing, which has been a problem on some cars, is in great condition. It all still would have been good if the rubber on the components had survived. Once those covers were gone or cracked............ it don't take long For the wear to come in.
The only bad thing about getting new struts is I don't have a spring installer for a strut. That means I have to either buy a loaded one or buy them separate. Either way I have to try and get the exact same spring I have in the front. Ford had quite a few spring options For all the different variants of that platform . A lot of the stock springs are no longer available and aftermarket is not well documented. One of my pet peeves is ordering springs with set parameters that the manufacturer says they are................... and they're nowhere close!

Man! That canna coffee is kicking in hardcore!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

:yay: 2000 PAGEZ, WOOT! :yay:no recordz bein set, but still a great job kidz! :bravo: have an xtra smoke break & here'z ur friday dose of vitamin E...:headbang: :friday: ppp

If youse guys is gonna be L33t, then ya gotta spell W00t! Correctly! Capital W, zero 0, zero 0, small t, bang ! So it looks like W00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back