Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Kittens. Another busy day piddling around getting some little things done and out of the way. Weather is warming up and actually feel like I'm not half froze all the time.
Just don't piddle in one place........................... draws flies!:biggrin:

Just don't piddle in one place........................... draws flies!:biggrin:
Naw, might embaress the neighbor. Wife got lil move it or lose it hair up her butt last night about the T Bucket......silly woman should have known better. So now I'm clearing off all the parts n stuff to get back down to the frame assembly to be in a position to work on it. Need to run into town this afternoon for some stuff and it'll be a good time to pick up a 220 outlet to match my welder and finish that off so I can fire up the miller.
I can forsee some of her projects she wants done being put on the back burner but hey, I wasn't the one bitchin about it.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 1.04.28 PM.png

The barley straw mulch from build a soil will occasionally have 1 sprout but for most part it just does its job as a mulch layer!

I have some of that and also use sterilized local hay. I have a propane burner and a large pot. Just stick a couple of leaves in and steam the shit out of it for awhile. No issues as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back