Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup....:d5:... that's what I keep thinking too...........:headbang:

Hubbys van has had various electrical errors for the last 6 months...had to go to the garage...

Garage lady is a friend.... she rang up and said... everything is pointing to the alternator... but it is a very rare bit to go...do you want it replaced,.?

She rang back... when they took it out...it was the original part...it was 24 Years old.....:biggrin:... yeah.. they don't break down that often...:headbang:
Wifes alternator just went out lol.. Probably the original as well.. already spent 400 to replace the belt.. which wasnt the culprit..:nono: :face:

Wifes alternator just went out lol.. Probably the original as well.. already spent 400 to replace the belt.. which wasnt the culprit..:nono: :face:

Morning @Tom Bombadil :pass: .. @Tom Bombadil...

See.... yesterday I was thinking OMG... 300 euros for an alternator.....:doh:.... now I'm thinking... not as bad as it could have been....

Every cloud has a Silver Lining.,.......if you look hard enough..,..:biggrin:......

Sometimes..... you have to look Really Hard.....:headbang:

#HappyWedneday .... Free help due in 10 minutes..... so I will be on food drink duties....:chef:.. have a great day.......:cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back