Status
Not open for further replies.
the asshole in front of me in line bought the last 1
1000019078.gif

Holy shizznit talk about a close call! Stabbed the buds with the moisture meter and all showed around 10% so went and cleaned trimbin and everything but that seemed super low rh really fast with how they are slow drying in my 2x4 tent so i cleaned the probes on meter and checked again and all were around 14%! Glad I didn’t get snip happy and start chopping buds before i got a good reading!

Holy shizznit talk about a close call! Stabbed the buds with the moisture meter and all showed around 10% so went and cleaned trimbin and everything but that seemed super low rh really fast with how they are slow drying in my 2x4 tent so i cleaned the probes on meter and checked again and all were around 14%! Glad I didn’t get snip happy and start chopping buds before i got a good reading!

Man, what a f'd up day!!! Started by trying to help a friend out and then turned into a $3k-4Kday for me! Had the plumber come by my house after the friends debacle to snake my main drain as there is a break somewhere in the concrete floor. Usually have it done once a year in lieu of cutting out the concrete and replacing it(long story).

Longer story short, ended up with a hole in my kitchen drain and will have to cut out some ceiling in the basement, bypass the existing drain pipe, put in a studor vent, and reconnect to the existing down drain. The alternative would be to rip out half the kitchen cabinets and countertop etc...

UUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hate doin stuff half ass, but was going to remodel the kitchen anyway, so will redo correctly when I get around to remodeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back