Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw it. I'll spend more on gas driving around than if I just buy what I should get online. Went ahead and just ordered a gallon of GH PH Down.

I was looking at lab grade sulfuric acid but it was all only 1 mole, and battery acid is 5 moles.

The GH Ph Down seems to be about 1 mole too, but it was a much better price for a gallon.

Since I'm not doing kratky hydro outside this year and just doing the DWC inside, I won't be going through it nearly as fast.

Land surveying sir! Mostly residential and boundary in significantly less residential areas. I’m in Northern NY approx 70 miles NE of Syracuse… lots of woods!
Oh, I thought you were prepping land...With a tractor or something...Had you riding and smoking in my vision, lol :rofl:

Screw it. I'll spend more on gas driving around than if I just buy what I should get online. Went ahead and just ordered a gallon of GH PH Down.

I was looking at lab grade sulfuric acid but it was all only 1 mole, and battery acid is 5 moles.

The GH Ph Down seems to be about 1 mole too, but it was a much better price for a gallon.

Since I'm not doing kratky hydro outside this year and just doing the DWC inside, I won't be going through it nearly as fast.
Check out sulfuric acid brother. This is what they use in professional hydroponic installations. 👌

Made it thru day one! No problem… tomorrow is a 50 acre and a 90 acre. Prelim survey to make sure everything is where it’s supposed to be… and also thank you @Mossy for the reps, definitely relax time now!
Nice time of year before the leaves come out :tang:

Check out sulfuric acid brother. This is what they use in professional hydroponic installations. 👌

Thats what I had been using. Battery Acid is 5 mole sulfuric acid.

Here in the US they use Muriatic (HCL) acid for pools, and it would add chlorates to my water, which I don't want.

Oh, I thought you were prepping land...With a tractor or something...Had you riding and smoking in my vision, lol :rofl:
lol, nope! Boot leather express… I think I put on more miles than frank and dude! About 4miles today with 20 lbs of equipment. Would love to be smoking out there, but gotta keep my wits about me… dangerous sometimes. For example, located the bank of a very swollen river today… snow still on banks. One slip and your swimming in 40 degree water flowing faster than you can walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back