Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone remembers.... it has been a few years since I was here last, and even longer since I simulcast one of my DJ sets here.

That said, I am a rather well regarded DJ in the virtual world Second Life. I used to do events there every few days, but I was a younger man then.... Well, now I am fielding more and more requests to get the party started again, as it were.

To that end, I am planning some sets in the coming weeks and will be broadcasting them here at the same time.

Stay tuned (heh) for more info :)

Anyone tried AC Infinity's Coco Coir? First time for me...

Screenshot_2024-03-12-19-03-27-499~2.jpg

:pass:

I'm in the heart of lyme disease country. Huge amount of people here have it or caught it early enough. Checking for ticks every time you come inside is something we teach the kids :crying:Dogs get pills for ticks that work great and shots for lyme :pass:

I'm in the heart of lyme disease country. Huge amount of people here have it or caught it early enough. Checking for ticks every time you come inside is something we teach the kids :crying:Dogs get pills for ticks that work great and shots for lyme :pass:

My sister caught that some years ago.. Doesn't seem to be affecting her that terribly, but it def left its mark

My sister caught that some years ago.. Doesn't seem to be affecting her that terribly, but it def left its mark
I know a lady hit by it. 2 years before it was diagnosed properly. Now she has to take pills for life, and has days where her joints disagree with her movements. Other days not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back