Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain ! Got a weird plumbing question for ya! Tryin to fix a tub faucet leak for a friend. Normally the valves just screw out and replace the rubber gasket and put in a new seat...How the hell does this thing come out????!!!! Never run into one like this. Went to remove and there isn't a anything to fit the wrench to...

This is after taking the handle off.The valves are completely open before removing handles. In the second pic, the nut unscrews

View attachment 1671087
View attachment 1671088

In the third pic, the nut is removed and you can see the end piece popped off, but there is nothing to get a wrench on and the piece does not pull out...? Should the threaded pipe that is cemented in screw off and then have access to unscrew the valve? F'n thing is cemented in...uuurrrrggghhhh!!!

View attachment 1671089

Thanks for any advice broheim!!!
So if im seeing it right, something didn't go right, it looks like half of what should have been pulled is still inside. Unfortunately i think you're going to have to chip that out and replace it bud

I could be secretary of d’snacks! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:
Next time keep your mouth closed a little bit more man when they're taking a publicity picture! :grrr2::vibe::haha::haha:
MV5BYmE1ZmZhNDQtNDFkNi00MTQ4LTlmOTMtYmUyYjNjYTQ2Y2NlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5MDQ0NA@@._V1_.jpg

duz Dude like to go swimmin-?....needless to say, Gracie luvz it :biggrin: ppp
Nope….dogs like Dude are no good at swimming…. The lack of body fat and webbed feet, plus the muscles make them sink. I’ve pulled two bully breeds from the water that couldn’t swim. One was at Chix Beach (Va Beach area) and the other was at a dog park in AZ. The one at the ocean got swept out by a wave and couldn’t stay above water. The one at the dog park ended up hitching a ride closer to the dock on the back of a chocolate lab :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nope….dogs like Dude are no good at swimming…. The lack of body fat and webbed feet, plus the muscles make them sink.

so basically, what ur sayin is -> they don't even pretend :rofl: ppp

Nope….dogs like Dude are no good at swimming…. The lack of body fat and webbed feet, plus the muscles make them sink. I’ve pulled two bully breeds from the water that couldn’t swim. One was at Chix Beach (Va Beach area) and the other was at a dog park in AZ. The one at the ocean got swept out by a wave and couldn’t stay above water. The one at the dog park ended up hitching a ride closer to the dock on the back of a chocolate lab :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He just needs floaties! ;)

E77D4370-63F8-4C91-BC0A-8097823C0528.jpeg

Sometimes AI goes off the rails
72D8B95B-C46A-4932-85FA-C51EEC582E7A.jpeg
CBFB7FF2-B605-4DB5-AFD6-5E99761DA25C.jpeg
EEF04963-DFF4-4655-A313-3850986EA348.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back