Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny and NOT funny how almost every time I go to help a friend, it turns into something wacky or very expensive
1710260356495.gif

Oh! It's such a dilemma. :biggrin:

I'll grind up two small buds of RUCU CUCU and fill my little sealable container..
It's real easy to take my one hitter or the glass portion of my vape to push down and twist to get the canna into the device.
After a couple loads, that sticky bud just has to be stirred up, shaking just won't do it.:vibe:

It can be so frustrating to have such sticky bud!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::funny:

As frustrating as that may be..............:funny::funny::funny::funny:............... It just does not compare to the Sillyness I was trying to negotiate while I was trying to post the above. Trying to settle on a date and time to have a procedure done at a university medical facility. That's where I will have to arrange transportation to there and back due to the stupid litigious society we live in paid since they won't let me drive home for 12 hours after medication is administered for the procedure. Once I finally squeezed that bit of information from the lady and settled on a date, the next silliness hurdle had to be overtame. What pharmacy to send the prescription for the preparatory medication was the next concern. I told her to send it to the VA. She asked me where. I told her the same place that other veterans have you to send it that don't specify a civilian pharmacy. I have no idea of your procedures! Somehow this statement of logic just did not penetrate with her.
I finally told her there was a clinic in Tyler just a couple of blocks away from them. She asked me if I had their address.:gassy::face: I told her no but you could probably make a Paper airplane out of the prescription and throw that the window and it would make it to them!

I'm sooooooo glad I don't have to hire employees in this day and time!:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back