Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend at our local showed me this video saying he had most of the gear on hand to build it.

I said if you build it, I'll fund it........we gonna do stupid old guy shit.

When I was in college, one year we stole one of those water jugs, someone hadn't stuck it back inside the machine at Kroger that gives you the ticket to get a new one without the deposit.

Anyways, always wanted to make a bong out of it, but me and my friends never had the spare money to throw at it.

When I was in college, one year we stole one of those water jugs, someone hadn't stuck it back inside the machine at Kroger that gives you the ticket to get a new one without the deposit.

Anyways, always wanted to make a bong out of it, but me and my friends never had the spare money to throw at it.
Did it… definitely not as good as a 1gal glass peanut butter jar. Downstem had an old coffee perc disc on the bottom that mad 1000s of bubbles. I’ve been wondering about my old beer brewing carboys. Heavy glass. And the bungs are perfect

Someone needs a knock upside the head
1704850870165.gif

Made a bong out of a fire extinguisher we had in the kitchen...only think I had to supply was the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back