Status
Not open for further replies.

1704847502422.gif

Can I have the live stoner chat's opinion here....

Did I go too aggressive with thinning out my Orange Diesel?

Yesterday:
20240107_070123.jpg

Today:

20240109_194253.jpg

20240109_194303.jpg

I cut a bunch of the inner leaves out that were blocking airflow, and trimmed out a lot of the flower that were low, as well as just thinning it out a bit to make room for bigger buds.

Although, afterwards when I stepped back and took a look at my work, I'm a bit worried I went a bit too hard.

Whats your take?

Yesterday:
View attachment 1658321

Today:

View attachment 1658318

View attachment 1658320

I cut a bunch of the inner leaves out that were blocking airflow, and trimmed out a lot of the flower that were low, as well as just thinning it out a bit to make room for bigger buds.

Although, afterwards when I stepped back and took a look at my work, I'm a bit worried I went a bit too hard.

Whats your take?
It’ll be fine, don’t sweat it.

Yesterday:
View attachment 1658321

Today:

View attachment 1658318

View attachment 1658320

Whats your take?

Yes what Frank said it will be fine. There’s different opinions on this but lots of people do the same if not heavier. There is a thread about “schwazzing”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back