Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh customer better be glad I was stoned! Had their shit marked as a house even though was an apartment…..then they never answered when I messaged ahead of time for code to get in building……cuz……as per usual they don’t have it setup right to call apartment to be buzzed in! 90% of people i have tried to call up to it comes back saying need to dial a 1 or 0 first! Was able to get let in by another resident and thank god this complex is indoor apartments with an elevator and customer met me at elevator door! They offered to come down but someone was already letting me in and it was pouring rain! Now i am home and time to get after it! :eyebrows::yay::lildab::cooldance:

image.jpg

Argh customer better be glad I was stoned! Had their shit marked as a house even though was an apartment…..then they never answered when I messaged ahead of time for code to get in building……cuz……as per usual they don’t have it setup right to call apartment to be buzzed in! 90% of people i have tried to call up to it comes back saying need to dial a 1 or 0 first! Was able to get let in by another resident and thank god this complex is indoor apartments with an elevator and customer met me at elevator door! They offered to come down but someone was already letting me in and it was pouring rain! Now i am home and time to get after it! :eyebrows::yay::lildab::cooldance:

View attachment 1670081

Crazy to think I wasn't the only one deseeding a bloodstone today, lol. Wonder how many times thats happened.

Any plans for your seeds? I'm going to grow some out, I loved out black and purple it got. And do some medicinal crosses with other strains that I like.
I'm probably going to integrate it into some other genetics that I have. I'm gonna grow some out just for Flower or maybe fresh froze them for live rosin. They'll definitely be a part of my medicinal program .

I'm preparing a little thing that I want to eventually do one day when it becomes legal in my area. I'm gonna try to build a nice size medicinal collection of seeds. What I plan to do is help other veterans grow their own medicine. I would be supplying them with the genetics and then either sell them the equipment to grow or just consult and teach.
Looks like I'm definitely gonna have to get more serious with seed storage. :biggrin:

I just keep laughing about how many damn seeds that were made.
It's so damn funny how well they are hidden! All right people let's go you think you have them all out and you turn it over and one pops out and then you turn it another way and two more pop out. You dig a little deeper and you get the fattest seeds there are! I find it pretty comical!

I'm very happy with the quantity of the beans and I'm especially ecstatic with the quality.

I guess taking the girls outside to where the boys were sitting for a couple of days and whipping the girls with the boys................ worked out pretty well!:yay::yay::crying::crying::crying:

It's a good thing this nice heavy canna coffee I made with the last batch of infused MCT, is fairly sativa heavy all THC from one girl. It's Stout AF! :eyebrows: I still have about 800 milliliters in the jar and a few 30ml dropper bottles.
I did hit it pretty hard!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I think that's why I find this seed hunt this amusing.:biggrin:

This silly ass Godzilla movie ain't helping nothing either!

50 megaton bombs....................... Dropped on US soil?:face:

EMP knocking out military aircraft from the sky. :face:

I'm multitasking my **** off and I'm hearing this stupid stuff!

There's 100,000 people in the blast zone.........................:gassy::gassy::gassy1:...................pssssssst 50 MEGATON :face::haha:

"The bomb is now placed in the center of the city". But now somehow there's another team that is going to come and take the bomb and they're doing a halo in clouds at night.

"But what if you can't disarm the bomb?"
"The harbor is one click downhill. Get it to the pier and get it on a boat. Then get as far as way as possible before it detonates.":gassy1::gassy1::backside::backside::backside::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

deedeedee.gif
...................pssssssst 50 MEGATONS!

3a9868573a20de28e3411e356d35b6ab.gif

OH........OK!
giphy.gif

HEY man! Like..... I'm REALLY stoned.............no where near peak. :biker::windy:

so................. I'm more i'm going to laugh some more at this crazy girl and then I'm going to try and see if I can finish watching Godzilla.

I'm gonna try to make a good dent on this. I did set up a heist for my buddies today on GTA. All they have to do is the final.

I'm just really amazed by the results and quite happy!

Everyone here have a great night ! :headbang::headbang::headbang::smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back