Status
Not open for further replies.
Just deseeded my Bloodstone. Had to crush all the flower up to get the seeds out, but then that just went into some cannabutter thats simmering in my instant pot.

1709849628797.png

Biological nitrogen-fixing products fail test

I did notice that they only studied grains and beans, not fruits flowers and herbs so our favorite plants might be different. I'm still using them, I think they help.
I'd really like to know what they used in this test.
The inoculate that I used for my hairy vetch Worked absolutely perfect. I inoculate the seeds and then quickly planted them. In the following spring just before shredding or harvesting, I would examine the root structure. The hairy vetch had nitrogen nodules all over the root system.

Just deseeded my Bloodstone. Had to crush all the flower up to get the seeds out, but then that just went into some cannabutter thats simmering in my instant pot.

View attachment 1670074
Nice! Mine is still sitting in the dry room. Still haven't deseeded them. :face:
I think I'll do alcohol extraction with the flower.

When would be the best time to start photoperiod indoors to move OUTSIDE in the UK?
April25-Nov15 so, now? You’ll want them at least 3-4 wks old and then a week to harden off. Large pot or in ground for maximum yield.

Going in to pull a small instacart order since i needed to grab me sodas but since it was a 20min drive since the last carts session i had to get my mind right 1st! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:
image.jpg

My flower is in the instant pot with 8 sticks of butter on simmer :cool:
So you have inspired me. I am deseeding my Bloodstone or at the moment!

Jesus! I'm gonna have a ton of seeds!:crying::crying::crying:
I'm just on one of the first top buds and I can tell I'm going to have a bunch! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back