Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have inspired me. I am deseeding my Bloodstone or at the moment!

Jesus! I'm gonna have a ton of seeds!:crying::crying::crying:
I'm just on one of the first top buds and I can tell I'm going to have a bunch! LOL!

Just don't do what I did. I fucked this all up.

Accidentally left the instant pot on simmer, so the bud was literally frying in the butter, lol.

Then I was trying to strain it, burnt myself, and dumped about half a cup of cannabutter on the carpet.

But, I ended up getting 11 cupcake papers full.

Just don't do what I did. I fucked this all up.

Accidentally left the instant pot on simmer, so the bud was literally frying in the butter, lol.

Then I was trying to strain it, burnt myself, and dumped about half a cup of cannabutter on the carpet.

But, I ended up getting 11 cupcake papers full.
Hi sir!:pass:
You must grow quite nice cannabis!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Hi sir!:pass:
You must grow quite nice cannabis!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I should have slowed down and taken things easier.

First of all, I was a little high, so the hand eye coordination ain't what it should be.

However, my office smells like french fried weed, lol.

I'm not taking this out to the garbage until the smell calms down a bit, lol.

IMG_9047.jpeg

Alright I'm just three buds into this and it's pretty crazy! I am seeing nice big fat dark beans popping out!
Yep! Let them run until they're real ugly! I'm seeing pretty much only mature beans. I'm extremely satisfied with the results! I'm kind of getting the same feeling of when I was up in the Poconos digging for quartz crystals........... with that crazy Wiccain witch I was married to............... Damn did I say that out loud? :biggrin:

Anyway it's kind of like digging away some dirt and then finding a crystal!:eyebrows::biggrin:

Or maybe squishing some some dirt from underneath a rock out there in the creek and seeing and seeing a few sparkles!

Good thing I have a few empty thyroid medicine bottles sitting around just for this purpose. I'll probably go ahead to get something more professional in the future.:biggrin::eyebrows:

Yeah I know I gotta clean it up but I'm just now starting!
Dem sum purdy beans! :baby::baby:

Dat's gonna be a 'mess' of beans by the end of the night!:smokeit::yay:
IMG_20240307_172633032.jpg

Alright I'm just three buds into this and it's pretty crazy! I am seeing nice big fat dark beans popping out!
Yep! Let them run until they're real ugly! I'm seeing pretty much only mature beans. I'm extremely satisfied with the results! I'm kind of getting the same feeling of when I was up in the Poconos digging for quartz crystals........... with that crazy Wiccain witch I was married to............... Damn did I say that out loud? :biggrin:

Anyway it's kind of like digging away some dirt and then finding a crystal!:eyebrows::biggrin:

Or maybe squishing some some dirt from underneath a rock out there in the creek and seeing and seeing a few sparkles!

Good thing I have a few empty thyroid medicine bottles sitting around just for this purpose. I'll probably go ahead to get something more professional in the future.:biggrin::eyebrows:

Yeah I know I gotta clean it up but I'm just now starting!
Dem sum purdy beans! :baby::baby:

Dat's gonna be a 'mess' of beans by the end of the night!:smokeit::yay:
View attachment 1670079

Crazy to think I wasn't the only one deseeding a bloodstone today, lol. Wonder how many times thats happened.

Any plans for your seeds? I'm going to grow some out, I loved out black and purple it got. And do some medicinal crosses with other strains that I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back