Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice.

I pressure cooked 4 pints of red wheat berries last night, and let them cool over night. This morning I knocked them up with some Golden Teacher spores.

My buddy apparently tripped hard on those Cyanos he got last night, and is excited to try Cubes next.

He'll be on to DMT before you know it, lol.

But seriously, there is no way I would ever do DMT. That shit scares me. I've got an uncle is a paranoid schizo, I don't want to break my brain and end up like that.
Never Tried or wanted to try DMT. Good bit acid before they started in with the rat poison, shrooms and a lot of mescaline. Price of a San Pedro arm is astronomical now, so shrooms it is.

Dinner done, a little break before dishes n clean up. Another break then the LC.
So what exactly are the poo bags u and @JP1 used? Think i may try my hand at a batch of some mushies! :eyebrows::shrug::cooldance:

Woof woof

DB903BCC-90BC-4DA5-940C-6EAECA5621BE.jpeg
38B02E00-A49A-43D8-B787-6F5E2B87C1EA.jpeg
761B3EA2-22CE-40B1-8332-ECA076C49D9C.jpeg

Nice.

I pressure cooked 4 pints of red wheat berries last night, and let them cool over night. This morning I knocked them up with some Golden Teacher spores.

My buddy apparently tripped hard on those Cyanos he got last night, and is excited to try Cubes next.

He'll be on to DMT before you know it, lol.

But seriously, there is no way I would ever do DMT. That shit scares me. I've got an uncle is a paranoid schizo, I don't want to break my brain and end up like that.
If any psychedelic is gonna break your brain it's shrooms. If you can handle multiple hour trips, then you can handle a 10 min DMT trip. Dmt and Lsd doesn't do to my brain what shrooms does. A good shroom trip will have me lost in the same spot not knowing where the fuck i am and hearing people say my name and other crazy auditory things. Never felt that way on other psychedelics.

A good shroom trip will have me lost in the same spot not knowing where the fuck i am

:crying: ppp

edit: hey, as long as there'z a nice, friendly lamp post nearby to talk to, it'z all good :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back