Status
Not open for further replies.
I always preferred dogs, give um hell and they come back to ya with open arms 5 minutes later, took me a bit to get used to a cats mentality. the cats, they be like, phuck u, u best sleep with one eye open tonight.

i'm alwayz fuckin with Gracie, tellin her, "psst, catz are smarter than dogz".......u oughta see sum o' the lookz i get :rofl: ppp

Well.....................that's a renewable source huh..........?................ :pass: ...instead of worrying about chemtrails in the sky....we'll be watching for skidmarks.......

Brown stains are In huh.....?.......:biggrin:

I always preferred dogs, give um hell and they come back to ya with open arms 5 minutes later, took me a bit to get used to a cats mentality. the cats, they be like, phuck u, u best sleep with one eye open tonight.

I grew up with both, and have both. I've had big dogs (labs and shepards) and now I have my small dog. She's a Chihuahua / Rat Terrier mix.

1704230772271.png

1704230789971.png

We got her from the pound, she was about 6 months old. She'd been adopted but then the people divorced and returned her.

She's well behaved....in front of you. If you turn your back, she'll take a shit and try to eat all the cat food. She's smart enough to know how to behave, but also too damn smart and knows how to misbehave and thinks she can get away with it.

I'm probably over having big dogs, after this. I like this one. Its nice having a dog that wants to sit in your lap on the couch without crushing you.

I can not figure out these leaks in my office.
View attachment 1656975

View attachment 1656976

It has a metal roof. Its not rained in several days. But these damn things are dripping. And the one next to my Air conditioner didn't start until today!

My only guess is that its humidity related. I started keeping it a few degrees warmer out here than before because I was having joint pain, and then this happens. I got up on the roof and I do not see any issues, I sealed a bunch of roof screws that were maybe possibly leaking but definitely not enough to cause that.

I think the wood soaked up humidity, and when I turned the heat up it started letting it out. Running a dehumidifier for a few days to see if that makes any improvement.
Where is the AC? As long as there aren't any major holes in your ceiling or a huge draft, the plywood should block vapor. In my experience, the source is usually located directly above the leak. Roof edge or within a foot or two. Also the width seems pretty symmetrical and I would guess they line up with either rafters or the ribs of the metal roof. Maybe there is an opening at the ridge and it's running down the flute.

Well.....................that's a renewable source huh..........?................ :pass: ...instead of worrying about chemtrails in the sky....we'll be watching for skidmarks.......

I dont know, u seem to be running a theme on the skid mark comments, is it laundry day?

Always with the poop jokes this one...:pighug:

Where is the AC? As long as there aren't any major holes in your ceiling or a huge draft, the plywood should block vapor. In my experience, the source is usually located directly above the leak. Roof edge or within a foot or two. Also the width seems pretty symmetrical and I would guess they line up with either rafters or the ribs of the metal roof. Maybe there is an opening at the ridge and it's running down the flute.

AC is wall mounted, and drains to the ground.

I got up on the roof this afternoon with some of this shit
1704231177712.png

The hardware store owner at ACE suggested it and said he'd used it and it worked well. I painted some over top of all of the roofing screws anywhere near any of the leaks I'm seeing, just in case a rubber washer was bad or something. I didn't see anything at the ridge that made me think there were any issues.

The guy who built this built it mostly from like, leftover stuff from other jobs. He was a handyman for a living. So its entirely likely that there isn't vapor barrier or something. He built it really strong, its 2x6 construction. But he was also a bit of a dumbass, so I wouldn't be shocked if he was just like "fuck it, I'm not paying for vapor barrier" and did straight metal roof to plywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back