Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they watch tv in bed.

my Missy luvz watchin nature docu'z....especially when they're showin either a) birdz, or b) fish :rofl: sillee fuckin cat....:doh: :kitty: ppp

I just had a new roof put on half my house because of this. Drained most of my savings too, which sucks.

I'm hoping a get a decent bonus from work this year.
I got a new roof 3 years ago, 11k it cost, but i also got one piece spouting put up. Whomever the genius was that put the prior spouting on the house, had a seam over every dam door exiting the house, and you would get dripped on. I should be part owner of Duponts silicone division with all the times I tried to fix those leaks.

I got a new roof 3 years ago, 11k it cost, but i also got one piece spouting put up. Whomever the genius was that put the prior spouting on the house, had a seam over every dam door exiting the house, and you would get dripped on. I should be part owner of Duponts silicone division with all the times I tried to fix those leaks.

Half my house is shingled and half is old school standing seam metal roof original to the house.

After we got that $3600 from the gubmint during Covid, I hired a company to come out and for $2500 they pressure washed and scrubbed the metal roof and then painted it with a special silicone elastomer sealant that should last 20+ years.

And then this summer I had the rest replaced. I think it was 26 squares and cost $5000. Paid cash for a bit of a discount, the roofer lives only a few blocks away. Super nice guy too. Whats crazy is, my neighbor has the exact same size garage and had his roofed only a few months before mine and paid $8000. So I feel like I got a heck of a deal. Plus the guy was certified through GAF and I get an extended warranty because of that.

What really impressed me with the roofer I hired was all of the valleys are "california valley" style, where they are woven, rather than cut.

1704230515718.png

Takes more material and skill, but less places for leaks to occur.

I always preferred dogs, give um hell and they come back to ya with open arms 5 minutes later, took me a bit to get used to a cats mentality. the cats, they be like, phuck u, u best sleep with one eye open tonight.

What really impressed me with the roofer I hired was all of the valleys are "california valley" style, where they are woven, rather than cut.

View attachment 1656995

Takes more material and skill, but less places for leaks to occur.

I did the roof on my house before I owed for the previous owner and we wove all the valleys no leaks over 10 years old now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back