Status
Not open for further replies.
By that time I'm talking to anything and everything. And my face usually hurts from smiling and laughing so much. :rofl: :rofl:
1704241682610.gif

Then you never had real LSD, Oslee, window pane, Sandoz and many others, they were a 12 hour wild ride with at least 4 hours of hallucinations.
You ain’t lying! I got some geltab stuff and went and saw the matrix on opening night and that was like 5+ hours of crazy freaking visuals! Was a wild time driving home from the theater! Was first time we tried that stuff and it was potent compared to paper shit! :eyebrows::vibe:

Then you never had real LSD, Oslee, window pane, Sandoz and many others, they were a 12 hour wild ride with at least 4 hours of hallucinations.
I dont mess around anymore since i had a son in 2021 but we would get black/green pyramid gel tabs and white fluff pretty frequently from Northern California that was indeed a 12 - 16 hour high with 4 - 6 hours of intense visuals. Same with any of liquid vials I've gotten from old hippies in Santa Monica. Still feel that shrooms are a whole different animal and way less manageable. On acid Ive never got that "I'm lost" feeling like on shrooms. I've messed around with 2ci, 2cb and 2ce as well and those are commonly sold as and mistaken for lsd but it's definitely not the same thing. :pass:

I got some geltab stuff and went and saw the matrix on opening night and that was like 5+ hours of crazy freaking visuals!
This is a perfect example of how shrooms are way less manageable of a high, I would not be able to sit still for a movie on shrooms but acid on the otherhand, I can sit and relax and enjoy the ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back