Status
Not open for further replies.
Like folks have said, they won't flip until you hit them with 12/12. At 18/6 they think it's still summertime. Auto's do okay under 12/12 if you're worried, not great but okay. They want to mature and flower before it get's cold and the days get short, hence 12/12.
So I'd have to cut clones and flower them to find out?

Like folks have said, they won't flip until you hit them with 12/12. At 18/6 they think it's still summertime. Auto's do okay under 12/12 if you're worried, not great but okay. They want to mature and flower before it get's cold and the days get short, hence 12/12.
Ya waiting on stress is def not a reliable way to get a photo to flip!

Bro talks so damn fast I can't understand wtf he's saying before he's done said it.

Yeah it spits pretty fast but he's got good flow sometimes I think he mumbles. I don't listen to much of his stuff but I do really like that tune

So I'd have to cut clones and flower them to find out?
If you wanted to see the flowers, yes. Maybe I’m jumping in the middle but I think I’m missing something. Are you sexing them for a purpose?

If you wanted to see the flowers, yes. Maybe I’m jumping in the middle but I think I’m missing something. Are you sexing them for a purpose?
I'm growing regular photos and planning to pollinate then with male auto pollen for a project. So I don't need the male photos and I don't have the space to grow like 10 3 gallon pots and then toss 6 of them:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back