Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I don't know much but if I remember right you have to flip for them to sex :pass:
I think they'll sex under 18 hours when they're mature enough, but they won't flower :pass: I'm trying for 4 female plants but planting like a dozen seeds. And I don't have room for a dozen 3 gallon pots :pass:

I wish i coulda saw @Frankthetank catch that chicken and then tie its feet together….. unless he did it the cheater way and waited til after it was dead! :shrug::rofl:

View attachment 1669727
1000018776.gif

I think they'll sex under 18 hours when they're mature enough, but they won't flower :pass: I'm trying for 4 female plants but planting like a dozen seeds. And I don't have room for a dozen 3 gallon pots :pass:
Put them in lil 1/2gal pots! They will show sex much quicker! 3 gal pots u could have giant trees and no sign of what they will become! ;)

Put them in lil 1/2gal pots! They will show sex much quicker! 3 gal pots u could have giant trees and no sign of what they will become! ;)
Plan is to start seeds in 1/2 gallon until sex. Then pick the winners and transplant to 3 gallon. Then flower and pollinate. But don't know if that plan works

Anybody know how long it takes for a photo plant to show sex under 18 hours of light? And can I transplant after that, then switch to 12 hours to flower? :pass: Trying to grow photo regs without a ton of space...
Like folks have said, they won't flip until you hit them with 12/12. At 18/6 they think it's still summertime. Auto's do okay under 12/12 if you're worried, not great but okay. They want to mature and flower before it get's cold and the days get short, hence 12/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back